We're up early getting ready to head to the airport to catch our flight to Guangzhou. Don't know if I'll have another chance to post today, so I thought I'd give a quick update before we leave. Sophie had another great night...slept through the night just like she's done each night (except one) since we got her!! Beth and I continue to be amazed at what a sweet, beautiful little girl she is. We are so in love!! We can't wait to get her home to officially introduce her to our family and friends. I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with an awesome wife who is such a great mother to our kids!!
Prayers:
--For our travel to Guangzhou...that everything goes safely and smoothly, especially with an 18 month old who has no idea what an airplane is.
--For our family back home...that they stay safe while we're away. Also, please pray for their transition after we get home. Having a new little person around who takes a lot of our attention will be quite an adjustment for them...especially Hallie.
--For Helen, our guide in Nanchang...I mentioned her the other day...she's not a believer. Yesterday, we had some interesting talks about Buddhism and Jesus and what people believe...please continue to pray that the Lord would save her.
Hope your trip continues to go well.
ReplyDeleteWill be looking forward to seeing photos of her witht he rest of the family including Grandpa Whisper (has he stocked up on chocolate chip cookies yet). Hope to see you in July at the big 50.
Praying for Helen, that she sees God through you all and that she becomes a believer!
ReplyDelete